Just a reminder, that sign-ups for ROUND #3
at Kate Beckinsale LIMS are still open and I'll keep them open until next sunday. If we get two more people by then- cool. If not- we'll go with what we've got at the moments :)
SIGN- UPS FOR ROUND #3 ARE NOW OPEN!
- this is the sign up post. If you would like to participate in Kate Beckinsale Last Icon Maker Standing - ROUND #3 please comment to this post. by signing up, you are agreeing to participate in the following contest and all of its challenges until a final winner is found. if you are unable to do so during any week, please let me know so we can work something out or I can take you off the list. IF YOU FAIL TO PARTICIPATE IN A CHALLENGE, AND DON'T LET ME KNOW BEFOREHAND, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- you may comment/sign up to this post up until the first challenge voting is posted. read the rules carefully!!
- the first challenge will be posted, when we get at least 10+ participants, so promote, promote, PROMOTE! the more, the merrier!
- please promote in order to get more members and also earn a skip, to have your skip noted, comment to THIS POST
- please include "immortal beauty" somewhere in your comment, so i know you've read the rules.
all participants will be listed in this post
( PARTICIPANTSCollapse )
the last challenge of round two, let the best iconmaker win!!
( part 1Collapse )
( part 2Collapse )
( part 3Collapse )
- both participants have to submit 4 icons and 1 header
- the icon has to me made for this challenge not something you've made before.
- do not post your icon anywhere else until the voting is over and the results announced
- only use the picture provided, unless stated otherwise
- all other effects, like textures/gradients/brushes/text are allowed, animation is not allowed!!
- when submitting an icon, please provide both its url and img src
- please post your icons to this (challenge) post only!
- comments are screened
- if you have any questions/comments, feel free to ask in a separate comment.
- icons are due friday, september 28th
need them in
have them in
lady_iz with -4 votes
too bad, it was great having you and congrats on the 3rd place!
kurren with +3 votes
( RESULTSCollapse )
if you would like to see your vote comments, please leave a comment with your icon number and I will send them to you via screened comment. NOTE: you will only be able to read them through your e-mail notification - must have that feature enabled to see my screened response. all comments will remain anonymous
uuuuhhh, i don't know about you, but i'm SO excited about this!! so let's see who will be our top two in round 2!
good luck everybody!
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE VOTING RULES AND USE THE FORM BELOW JUST TO BE SURE.
- please vote for one (1) icon you think is worst or lesser quality. please provide a reason. vote according to quality not the style/etc. you like least.
- you are voting for worst icons, not your favourites, also don't vote according to your personal preference, don't give a reason like "it's ugly" or "i don't like that style", instead give the maker some constructive criticism. "it's too sharp/blurry" or "it looks distorted" are good reasons to vote an icon off.
- you need to give a reason for your votes!!
- you also need to vote for one (1) icon you think is the best. you don't need to give a reason for this, but you can if you want to.
- comments are screened
- voting will end sunday, that's when the final challenge will be posted.
- anyone can vote, you don't have to be a participant to vote.
- if you have any questions, please post them as a separate comment to this entry.
- please use this voting form
( ROUND #2 CHALLENGE #9: VOTINGCollapse )